JOB OFFER (Bratislava/Slovakia): Test Automation Lead Engineer
You will take ownership and responsibility for the development and maintenance of all automated testing and guide the team towards safer delivery and faster execution.
- Setup, maintain, enhance and expand the End-to-end test automation tools.
- Create and execute automated functional tests. Identify the list of test cases to be automated.
- Collaborate with product managers, development, business analysts and manual QA testers.
- Schedule and conduct testing, submit testing errors and issues to development for correction, test corrected code and track defects.
- Document test progress and results. Prepare reports and present results to stakeholders as needed.
- Assists in planning, scheduling, and implementing test automation projects. Monitors automation projects and ensures that projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Analyzes scripts and performs code reviews of automated scripts. Reports results of automated scripts in test management tools. Provides updates on automation progress and custom reporting as requested.
- Develops automation strategies that will enhance test execution, manual test coverage and the consistency of regression testing.
- Partners with internal and external stakeholders for UAT execution and monitoring.
- May cross-train and mentor less experienced QA team members.
- Keeps abreast of software industry “Best Practices” and trends and communicates new information to QA team.
- Assists with education and training with regard to software enhancements and conveying corrections to other employees.
- May create and maintain test libraries, databases, and test environments.
- May assist with alpha and beta testing; prepares enhancement test plans used at beta site.
- May create or assist with creation of manual tests.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in End-To-End testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- Knowledge of REST API performance testing with tools such as Gatling is a +
- Experience with CI/CD, Git, Jenkins, Docker, SquashTM.
- Experience with Troubleshooting. Ability to determine and resolve root causes
- Integrity and Trust, Customer Focus, Problem Solving, Drive for Results
- Interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts to a dynamic work environment
- Ability to develop sustainable relationships with key Business stakeholders
- Experience in presenting to all levels of an organization
- International Experience – Able to assimilate and respectfully coordinate various cultural gaps and work effectively across different global communities
Are you ready for the challenge? Apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org