Looking for a job as a BPM Consultant? Join the team in Ho Chi Minh!
- Provide Software Engineering Development consulting services, either at the client’s location or in our Ho Chi Minh office, by leading and participating in the solution development, implementation and project closeout at customer sites
- Interact with various levels of client stakeholders and communicate project deliverable to the appropriate level (Director level and higher)
- Recommend solution approaches based on sound judgment in evaluating different/ alternative approaches
- Serve as a “Product Owner” capacity in applying broad application and system architecture and design capabilities over many technologies to implement secure, robust, transactional and service oriented architectures
- Architect and develop technology solutions that deliver the required business value based on customer business strategy and goals
- Act as a technical lead in an Agile/Scrum environment, who oversees and mentors a small to mid-size ITD and/or client staff team who develop system-related components
- Solve complex problems without introducing regressions
- Communicate effectively with clients and interact with client’s Senior Management Team
- Work independently within the client’s environment
- Five years higher education. Engineering school or university qualification.
- 3+ years of similar experience
- Proven track record managing the implementation of enterprise software solutions for Fortune 500 customers as a consultant. This includes managing customer expectations and delivering to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Solid experience using project planning solutions (MS Project) to track engagement progress.
- PMP certified preferred but not required.
- Strong command of BPM tools (Runmyprocess, Bonita, Apian, etc.), BPMN 2.0
- Knowledge of database modeling (relational and multi-dimensional) and ETL flows
- Good knowledge of Java/J2EE, .Net, Angular with preferably development skills
- Strong command of English is essential
- Good interpersonal skills
- Well organized