Join our team as Front-end Engineer, BPMN Integration, M/F in Bratislava, Slovakia!
Get on board with the fastest growing company in the industry.
- Help shape the future of telco network management systems
- Design & develop front-end tools for BPMN integration with our products, including contributions to open source projects we’re using, as-needed
- As a tech mentor to our business analysts, you understand their needs and support them with methodology and productivity tools. You drive technical reviews of models in order to make them bullet-proof. As Level 2 support, you help to solve issues found while executing the models on client or internal platforms.
- Work in close collaboration with the product development team to improve and extend BPMN integration patterns
- Important: BPMN modeling, GIT, Jenkins, scripting languages (Groovy, Perl, Python,…)
- Nice to have: Node js, Java, Spring, PostgreSQL, Docker
- Previous experience with BPMN software development (bpmn.io, Bonitasoft, …) is highly appreciated
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in enterprise application development and/or software engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of architectural principles and the design, implementation and operations of enterprise technology solutions.
- Young product constantly improving
- Spring, PostgreSQL, Camunda BPM
- HTML5, Bootstrap, AngularJS
- GitHub, Jenkins, Gatling, Sonarqube, Docker
What we offer
- Immediate start
- Full time/Freelance
- Excellent working environment, motivated multi-cultural team and management
- Location: Bratislava, Slovak Republic