Join the team as Office Manager, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam!
Get on board with the fastest growing company in the industry.
- The Office Manager directs and coordinates the office in a manner that will optimize the flux of information between services.
- She is involved in supervision, operations, reporting, payroll and other duties as assigned by management.
- She is the liaison between administrative, technical and management staff.
- She provides secretarial services for Direction.
- She records management.
- She prepares financial and data reports.
- Account payments and authorizations.
- Prepare and monitor Bookkeeping/Accounting.
- She maintains files, computer files and databases.
- File retention and storage.
- Preparation of correspondence.
- Mail and shipping.
- She manages contracts and contacts office suppliers.
- Business Insurance.
- Fluent in English or French
- Knowledge of administration policies, systems and procedures.
- Conscientious, responsible, duty-oriented, rule-compliant.
- Detail-oriented, organized.
- Easy-going, tolerant, patient.
- Pragmatic, practical, realistic, bottom-line oriented.
- Feeling-oriented, empathetic.
- She is able to meet deadlines, work under pressure and maintain confidentiality when dealing with restricted information. She must also have an awareness and understanding of different cultures.
- Time management and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Decision-making and problem solving.
What we offer
- Immediate start
- Full time
- Excellent working environment, motivated multi cultural team and management
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam