Our 60 collaborators are located in France, Vietnam, The Netherlands, Ivory Coast, Johannesburg, Dubai, and Slovakia.
Our mission consists of making our customers’ everyday jobs easier by proposing the best solution and user experiences, built with the very latest technologies in a creative working environment that stimulates innovation.
We have understood that motivated and happy employees give their best. Join our exciting project, in a multicultural environment and the atmosphere of a young startup, and grow with the company.
meet some of your colleagues!
Michael Blot, General Manager APAC
Florian Gayraud, Projects Director
“It is possible and appreciated to get involved in the life of the company in various ways. Whether it’s to promote convivial exchanges or to develop new tools, those who wish to get involved will find a place! The company is in strong development, offering many opportunities. As a human-sized organization, autonomy is encouraged and collaborative work is on the rise. The team is young and exciting projects are underway and to come. The most pleasant thing is our international culture, both internally and with our clients.”
Julie Munoz, Communications Manager
“At ITD, I discovered a dynamic company where it is nice to work. In full growth, it offers many international challenges. Its management is very focused on skills improvement. They continually encourage us to learn and to become among the best in our field. This confidence is rewarding on a daily basis as we feel really useful. In terms of the work environment, there is a friendly atmosphere. A true sense of kindness between employees, a team spirit, and a desire to help each other.”
Jean-Yves Devaux, Services Project Director
“I joined ITD after having worked in several ESN. For the first time in a long time, I can balance my private life with my professional life. The human side, kindness, and friendliness on a daily basis are the key points in this company. We are growing and structuring our company with worldwide customers. These daily exchanges are a real added value on our open-mindedness and our capacity to work with other cultures, other countries!”
Our current job offers
France (La Tour-de-Salvagny)
Do you want to join our international teams? Go HERE to consult all our current job offers. Good luck!
Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh)
- Provide Software Engineering Development consulting services at the client’s location in South East Asia.
- Run workshops & design customer processes using BPMN 2.0.
- Recommend solution approaches based on sound judgment in evaluating different/ alternative approaches.
- Solve complex problems without introducing regressions.
Communicate effectively with clients and interact with the client’s Senior Management Team to find out what they hope to achieve and communicate project deliverables.
- Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies.
- Work independently within the client’s environment.
- Strong command of English is essential 100% 100%
- 5+ education in an engineering school or university qualification, and 3+ years of similar experience 100% 100%
- Proven track record managing the implementation of enterprise software solutions for Fortune 500 customers as a consultant. This includes managing customer expectations and delivering to a high level of customer satisfaction. 90% 90%
- Solid experience using project planning solutions (MS Project) to track engagement progress 80% 80%
- Knowledge of BPM tools (Runmyprocess, Bonita, Apian, etc.), BPMN 2.0 80% 80%
- Knowledge of database modeling (relational and multi-dimensional) and ETL flows 70% 70%
- Knowledge of a programming language, preferably with development skills 70% 70%
- Behavioral skills: approachable, good interpersonal skills, independent, well organized, thorough, available 70% 70%
- PMP certified 50% 50%
- BPMN 2.0 certified (CartoPro, OCEB,…) 50% 50%
Application Integrator (Java/Python)
- Take charge of all new requests to implement application flows as part of a project or an upgrade (SAP, ESB, ERP, etc.).
- Integration of application flows in our tool via an API or middlewares,
- Drafting of technical specifications (technical and functional interface contract).
- Definition of end-to-end application testing scenarios.
- Version delivery to the qualification and production teams.
- Configuration (objects, profiles, roles, ACL) of our business solution.
- Fluent English (B2, TOEIC: between 785 and 940) both written and spoken 100% 100%
- Technical expertise required on Linux systems, middleware components, DevOps tools, knowledge of Cloud (AWS/GCP) would be appreciated 100% 100%
- Excellent oral and written communication skills 100% 100%
- System and Middleware: Java EE, JBoss EAP, Apache, Tomcat, Varnish, Jahia, Java, Shell bash, Python, Ansible, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Gitlab, Gitlab CI, Jenkins 90% 90%
- SOAP Webservices and microservices (RESTful, JSON) 90% 90%
- Autonomy 70% 70%
- Ability to reconcile technical and budgetary constraints 70% 70%
Mexico (Mexico City)
VP Sales LATAM
After Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and SE Asia we plan to expand into LATAM. So, we are looking for a Latin America VP Sales (Spanish speaking) with the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive, and track record of success in Sales. This senior sales role would suit an experienced professional who is keen to play an integral role in building a fast-growing scaleup in a new region. The VP LATAM Sales will directly report to the ITD CEO. This role will lead the commercial function for the open market sales of ITD across Latin America (Mexico, Central, and South America).
- Develop an overall go-to-market strategy for LATAM, and be the key ITD contact for our direct customer relationships in the region.
- Develop a detailed understanding of competitors, customers, and other key market factors to help inform strategic decisions within the region.
- Manage the entire sales cycle with a strong focus on execution.
- Ensure excellence in pipeline development, management, and sales execution against targets.
- Attain/exceed MRR and ARR targets as set by the CEO
- Formulate and deploy commercial best practices within the team incorporating enterprise strategies and initiatives to drive profitability.
- Adheres to all company policies, and processes.
- Leverage existing commercial excellence framework and current CRM tools (e.g., Hubspot, etc.).
- Preparation of proposals, presentations, demos (in collaboration with Pre-Sales team), and revenue goal settings.
- Work effectively with internal support departments (Marketing, Accounting, Legal, etc.).
- Work towards business goals, prioritize and deliver an excellent experience to potential customers
- Represent ITD at national and international client meetings, and tradeshows.
- 7+ years of progressive Pan-LATAM commercial experience 100% 100%
- Undergraduate degree, MBA preferred 100% 100%
- Full fluent or native Spanish speaker 100% 100%
- English fluent (verbal and written) 100% 100%
- Experience in telecom is required 100% 100%
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve sales, revenue, and margin quotas. Must have sold software deals in the $500K to $2.5M + range. 90% 90%
- Deep commitment to a high-performance culture. 80% 80%
- Ability to maintain the company’s positive reputation and brand image. 80% 80%
- Willingness to travel 80% 80%
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences and set in the context of the clients’ business objectives 70% 70%
- A thoughtful, low ego leader, team player. Capable of relating at all levels internally and with customers alike. 70% 70%
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical, influencing, and negotiating skills 70% 70%
- Sense of initiative and autonomy 70% 70%
- Organized and rigorous 60% 60%
- Experience in software development is advantageous 50% 50%
- French (verbal and written) is a plus 50% 50%
You can always submit your application by writing to email@example.com
or view other Telecommunications jobs here.