MNOs and Towercos, see how to super-efficiently roll out and manage your towers & infrastructure at scale.
TowerXchange Meetups are the premier gathering of companies building and managing towers infrastructure together with the suppliers who make their work and their business efficient, and we are proud to be a member of the community.
The Meetups are not only a chance for us to show how ClickOnSite is optimal for rolling out and managing hundreds, or thousands, of cell tower sites, but the conversations about industry needs and future plans from decision-makers are very high quality. It’s a great, inspiring couple of days.
And going to the Africa Meetup is especially interesting for us given the number of customers we serve there, our management team’s personal experience managing rollouts in Africa, plus the dynamic and entrepreneurial business spirit in Africa, which mirrors our company culture.
At our booth (#110), Jerome and Romaric will do demos and show the new features we have added to ClickOnSite since last year, especially:
- Global search across all information related to your sites (not just ordinary search: our CTO is a search expert)
- Project & task status tracking
- Mobile app
- RMS integration
- IFRS 16 compliance
TowerXchange interviewed our Managing Director, Jerome Perret, again to catch up on how ClickOnSite has evolved in the past year. Highlights of the interview include:
- Who IT-Development are and what experience they have in the telecom sector
- How the ClickOnSite product has evolved in the past 12 months, incorporating feedback from clients
- Why the platform is particularly attractive to towercos as well as MNOs
- What leads to ClickOnSite being typically 50% cheaper than big ERP systems
- ClickOnSite’s unique level of local support
- Expansion plans for IT-Development
Come talk to Jerome and Romaric Tchokpon (Delivery Manager) – they’d like to meet with you in person! Schedule a meeting directly below or contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Twitter (@ITD_OSS)!