MNOs and Towercos, see how to super-efficiently roll out and manage your towers & infrastructure at scale.
For the second year in a row, ITD will attend the TowerXchange Asia Meetup — this time 4-5 December 2018 in Singapore.
While our Vietnam-based APAC Business Development Manager, Michael Blot, travels regularly to meet customers and prospects, this event is a great chance to see everyone in one place. Michael will be joined by our MD, Jerome Perret.
TowerXchange Meetups are not only a chance for us to show in-person how ClickOnSite is optimal for rolling out and managing hundreds, or thousands, of cell tower sites, but the conversations about industry needs and future plans from decision-makers are very high quality. It’s a great, inspiring couple of days.
There is so much tower activity in Asia — fiber/towerco convergence, tower rollouts, 5G — that there is a need for MNO’s and Towercos to have a all their tower infrastructure data stored in one place, updated in real-time and accessible to everyone from the office to the field. ClickOnSite is the best tool for that!
We are especially eager to show off our mobile app, which lets staff in the field (ex. radio engineers) capture + update data in a few swipes on their mobile phone — even when offline (it syncs with ClickOnSite when there’s a connection again). It’s a game-changer.
TowerXchange interviewed our Managing Director, Jerome Perret, recently to catch up on how ClickOnSite has evolved in the past year. Highlights of the interview include:
- Who IT-Development are and what experience they have in the telecom sector
- How the ClickOnSite product has evolved in the past 12 months, incorporating feedback from clients
- Why the platform is particularly attractive to towercos as well as MNOs
- What leads to ClickOnSite being typically 50% cheaper than big ERP systems
- ClickOnSite’s unique level of local support
- Expansion plans for IT-Development